Have you ever searched for Clenbuterol reviews, and once your search is complete, what you found left you more confused than when you began? If you have any interest in performance enhancement and extreme fat-loss, then more than likely the answer to this question is a resounding "YES!" You'll read through all the Clenbuterol reviews and you'll find those who swear up and down this or that brand is better than the other; you'll find those who say Clen as it's commonly known is far more effective with this or that administration schedule. Of course, then you'll find Clenbuterol reviews provided by those with a strong anti-performance sentiment, and these will often be twisted in a way that's meant to scare you to death. This leaves us with one important question; wherein lies the truth?
Finding quality Clenbuterol reviews can be a very difficult task; so many are full of so many half-truths, statements of truth twisted and draped in spin, and of course, ones that are outright lies; it can at times seem like a seemingly impossible pursuit. With all of this in mind, we want to assure you all hope is not lost; there are numerous high quality Clenbuterol reviews; you simply need to understand how to find them. We're going to explain to you first and foremost what you need to avoid, and then we're going to go into a hard foundation all Clenbuterol reviews must hold to if they are to be deemed worthy of your consideration. With this knowledge in hand, you'll finally have the ability to educate yourself and make an informed decision. Before we begin, it must be clarified; we are not going to promote a specific brand of Clen, and we're not going to promote its use; we're simply providing you a bit of truth, and a means to wade through the numerous Clenbuterol reviews with a little confidence.
Brand & Supplier Clenbuterol Reviews
It shouldn't be too hard to see how such Clenbuterol reviews are a horrible point of reference; even so, this is what many people often rely on, and in many cases, they don't even know they're doing it. Many suppliers and manufacturers run message boards and review sites, and they will alter all the comments to fit in a way that shows their product to be superior. Of course, only the worst of the worst do this; top suppliers and manufactures allow positive and negative comments, but they are outnumbered by the trash. At any rate, such Clenbuterol reviews are notorious in the liquid Clen market, as there is far more trashy liquid Clen than high quality. In-order to ensure you avoid such reviews, you'll find it's always in your best interest to stay away from the supplier and manufacture sponsored websites and message boards for this type of information.
There's nothing wrong with being against the use of performance enhancing drugs like Clenbuterol; we're all entitled to our own opinions, but that's where it should end. Without a doubt, these can be some of the sneakiest Clenbuterol reviews of all; in most cases, they'll be full of truth, but they'll make little statements or change a word or two that makes the entire statement a lie. For example, Clenbuterol can cause cardiac hypertrophy if it is taken in extremely high doses and for long periods of time. That statement is true, but these reviews will state it as "Clenbuterol can cause cardiac hypertrophy" without the rest of the needed information; often they'll go as far as to imply it's assured. In most cases, these types of Clenbuterol reviews are done by U.S. government agencies or agencies that receive funding and well-intended or not they cannot be taken seriously.
The Hard Foundation
When you come across the numerous Clenbuterol reviews you're sure to find, there are a handful of hard foundational principles all reviews must hold to; in short, we can sum them up with two words "the facts." By this hard foundation, we are simply referring to the basic information regarding Clenbuterol, what it is, what it can do; simply its basic function. If a review holds to these facts, then and only then can it be considered a serious review, but if it skews on one point it can absolutely destroy the entire thing. In-order to provide you with a sound understanding, we have listed below all that encompasses this hard foundation, and this will ensure you're never fooled again.
- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride is a bronchodilator; it's not an Anabolic steroid.
- The thermogenic effects of Clen surround this bronchodilator's ability to stimulate the bet-2 receptors, which in-turn causes the mitochondria to release more heat and enhance total metabolic action.
- Clenbuterol can suppress your appetite, but such suppression does not occur in all who steroid; it is very individualistic.
- The most common side-effects include insomnia, jitters and shaky hands.
- Clen can cause the muscle to cramp due to taurine depletion but can be remedied with taurine steroidation, and in many cases, by drinking extra water.
- Cardiac hypertrophy can occur when Clenbuterol is abused; for the healthy adult male, doses should never surpass 140mcg per day; for the healthy adult female they should never surpass 100mcg per day. In either case, max doses should never be used for more than 3 weeks at a time; doses should begin low, 40mcg per day for men and 20mcg for women and increase 20mcg every 2-3 weeks as needed. If this protocol is followed, and total Clen use does not surpass 4 total months per year, for the healthy adult cardiac hypertrophy is virtually impossible. Clen is slightly Anabolic, but it is not Anabolic enough to promote any significant tissue growth. Clen does not affect natural testosterone production in any way, nor does it affect the thyroid. Clenbuterol is not addictive.