Dianabol is one of the most popular and important anabolics of all time. The second Anabolic steroid ever created; it was the birth of Dianabol that would lead to the birthing of numerous Anabolic androgenic steroids to follow. Developed for the sole purpose of enhancing athletic performance in-order to crush the Soviet Union at the Olympic Games, since its inception Dianabol has been a favorite of nearly every performance enhancer on earth.
%%Panel.AdDanabol25%% In the 1930's, German chemists Adolf Butenandt and Leopold Ruzicka would lead the way in creating the first Anabolic steroid testosterone; an achievement that awarded them both the Nobel Prize. Shortly after, the U.S.S.R. Olympic athletes began steroiding and dominating the games and the U.S. was in need of an answer. Enter U.S. Olympic Team physician John Ziegler and his little pill that followed known as Dianabol; you know it most commonly as Dbol. With Dr. John's little pill coupled with testosterone use the U.S. was on top again, as with the added Dbol the U.S. teams destroyed the competition.
What is Dbol?
Dbol is an Anabolic steroid officially known as Methandrostenolone, commonly known by its most famous trade name Dianabol given to it by Ciba Pharmaceuticals; the manufacturer of Dbol after Dr. Ziegler created it. Tremendously Anabolic, with a moderate androgenic nature, Dianabol is one of the best mass and strength steroids to ever hit the market. By its direct mode of action through the androgen receptors, Dbol significantly increases protein synthesis and dramatically enhances glycogenolysis at a stronger and faster rate than most any other Anabolic steroid. In many ways, its Dianabol's effect on glycogenolysis that really sets it apart from other anabolics, as this gives the individual the ability to maximize carbohydrate intake like never before.
%%Panel.danabol25_ad%% An oral steroid by design, Dbol can be found in an injectable form, most commonly under the Mexican UGL brand Reforvit-b. While available in an injectable form, in the modern era it has become somewhat rare, with nearly all Dianabol today being in its original tablet form. At any rate, as an oral steroid Dbol carries a very short half-life of only 5 hours, making multiple dosing's per day necessary if peak levels of the hormone are to be maintained. Of course, as an oral steroid Dbol is also a member of the C17-aa family as are most oral anabolics. As a C17-aa steroid, Dianabol is toxic to the liver, and use must be limited to 6-8 weeks at a time if we are to maintain a healthy liver.
Benefits of Dianabol:
The number one benefit of Dianabol steroidation is growth, but an increase in strength is a close second. With Dbol steroidation, assuming adequate calories are provided the individual can gain as much as 20lbs in only a few weeks; sometimes even more. Of course, some of this will be water weight as Dianabol aromatizes heavily, but the aromatase factor can be controlled easily by steroiding with an Aromatase inhibitor.
While growth is the number one reason to steroid with Dbol, many athletes, especially advanced performance enhancers steroid with Dianabol for plateau busting purposes. In most cases, when Dbol is used it is used at the beginning of a bulking cycle to kick things off. The idea is simple; provide fast gains while the slower acting injectable steroids are building in your body. This is a fine point of use, but plateau busting with Dbol is something entirely different. When we cycle, we will inevitably hit a wall, and something must change. By adding Dianabol into the equation mid-cycle, we can bust through this wall with force and authority; in-fact, this may be one of the best uses of the Dianabol steroid of all time.
In recent years, thanks to the internet based "Bro-Science" Dbol has in some cases gotten a bad name. Go to many of the various message boards and you'll hear a host of claims regarding the Dianabol steroid that are simply not true. Below we have listed some of these claims, and while no amount of truth will change an idiot's mind that does not change the truth. Dianabol is simply one of the purest and greatest anabolics of all time; when it comes to anabolics, Dbol, Testosterone, Trenbolone and Nandrolone are hard to beat and we could end the discussion there. Even so, here are the myths and ridiculous claims with the truth to follow.
• Myth: Dbol will make you fat.
• Truth: There is no Anabolic steroid on earth that can make you gain fat. You make yourself gain fat by eating too much.
• Myth: If you steroid with Dbol you'll get really puffy, bloofy, watery, bloated, etc.
• Truth: Yes, Dianabol does aromatize, and aromatizing steroids can make you hold water, but this is extremely easy to control. If you control your diet, and don't overeat you will rarely have a problem. If you are very sensitive, if you steroid with an Aromatase Inhibitor there is almost no way on earth you'll have a problem if you're also controlling your diet.
• Myth: Anadrol is stronger than Dianabol.
• Truth: On a per milligram basis, Dianabol is far more powerful than Anadrol.
• Myth: Muscle gained through Dbol use isn't real.
• Truth: Muscle gained is just that, muscle. If you move X amount of weight when you're steroiding with Dianabol, because you're using Dbol does that mean you didn't really move the weight?
• Myth: You will lose all your gains as soon as you stop using Dbol.
• Truth: When you discontinue use you are going to lose some of your gains; this is unavoidable. Without the influx of hormones, the body won't maintain 100% of the gains. For this reason, your cycle or Anabolic steroid use must extend past the Dbol portion of the cycle. Further, there must be a proper recovery plan once all steroid use has been discontinued. If you can do these things, you won't keep all your gains, but you'll keep enough of them until your next cycle comes around.