Go to any of the popular steroid related message boards; for that matter, go to one that's not all that popular at all, and you'll find a very common question. Time after time, numerous people come to these message boards wanting to know how to plan the perfect testosterone cycle. The questions will range from which type of testosterone you should use, how much, for how long and of course some others of an immensely ridiculous nature. Let's be clear, although some questions about a testosterone cycle may indeed be ridiculous, there are no ridiculous questions when you simply don't have any answers. It's important to remember, there was a time when the most advanced of us all, the masters of Anabolic hormonal knowledge knew as much about testosterone and cycle planning as they knew about the total nature of the human cardiovascular system and its complex nature. Of course, if you're here there's a good chance you're not yet a hormonal god, but regardless of your level of experience we may indeed have something for you. Fortunately for you, we're going to show you how to plan a testosterone cycle for maximum progressed to be obtained.
Choosing a Testosterone:
%%Panel.AdTest600x%% When planning a testosterone cycle, in most cases you'll have six testosterone forms from which to choose. The six common forms are defined by the ester(s) attached, and beyond ester, they are all simply testosterone. In the grand scheme of things, any testosterone cycle can be successful with any form of testosterone; you may simply have to try them all one at a time to find the one you like the best. As far as the forms themselves, as stated there are six common forms, and they include:
• Testosterone-Cypionate – a large single ester testosterone compound attached to the large Cypionate ester. Often referred to as Test-Cyp or Cyp, this form carries an active half-life of approximately 12 days, and is perfect for any testosterone cycle at any level of experience.
• Testosterone-Enanthate – a large single ester testosterone compound attached to the large Enanthate ester. Often referred to as Test-E, this form carries an active half-life of approximately 10.5 days, and is perfect for any testosterone cycle at any level of experience.
• Testosterone-Propionate – a small single ester testosterone compound attached to the small Propionate ester. Often referred to as Test-P or Prop, this form carries an active half-life of approximately 3.5 days, and is perfect for any testosterone cycle at any level of experience.
• Testosterone-Suspension – a pure testosterone, Testosterone-Suspension does not have an ester attached; it is simply testosterone. Often referred to as simply Suspension, this form carries a half-life slightly under the 24 hour mark, and is generally reserved for only the truly advanced. This is truly a testosterone most will never need; it can be extremely painful to inject and very annoying as it must be injected daily or even on a twice daily basis.
• Omnadren – a mixture of 4 separate esters, this is a testosterone compound that provides the best of small and large esters all at once. Attached to the small Propionate and Phenylpropionate esters, the moderately large Isocaproate ester and large Caproate ester, Omnadren is perfect for any testosterone cycle at any level of experience.
• Sustanon-250 – a mixture of 4 separate esters, this is a testosterone compound that provides the best of small and large esters all at once. Attached to the small Propionate and Phenylpropionate esters, the moderately large Isocaproate ester and the massive Decanoate ester, Sustanon-250 is perfect for any testosterone cycle at any level of experience.
%%Panel.AdTest600x%%On the many steroid message boards, you've heard the claims; if you're a newbie you must steroid with X amount of testosterone and as you advance you must advance in very precise increments. Guess what; while there are some sound points made in this type of thinking, on the whole it's all a bunch of garbage. For example, 500mg a week of testosterone is a very common dose and one that can be remarkably safe, but it's no more magical than 400mg or 600mg in the sense of perfection for the newbie. Further, just because you have a few cycles under your belt does not mean you have to increase the dose; we're talking about testosterone, and this isn't something your body adapts to.
Then of course we have the actual more advanced testosterone cycle, and with this in mind, we have the question what is the optimal dose; what is the optimal dose for any performance enhancer from beginner to advanced? There is no one size fits all answer, as individual goals can dictate quite a bit, as well as individual response. Even so, we can safely say doses of 300mg per week will normally be as low as you want to go for performance purposes; much lower than this won't provide much more than you produce naturally. Then we have the 400-600mg range, and this is generally a pretty good first time dose for any beginner. Absolutely, we can steroid with more testosterone, but for a first cycle, it's not a bad idea to keep things simple, and see how you respond to testosterone steroidation. Then we have the big cycles, the advanced testosterone cycle, and for most, this will fall in the 800-1,000mg per week range. Over this amount and you will severely open the door to adverse side-effects, and just as important, this appears to be the perfect range for supreme muscle tissue gains.
Total duration of use; the amount of time we steroid with testosterone is by no means set in stone, but we can confidently say anything less than 8 weeks will be a waste of time. A testosterone cycle that falls short of the 8 week mark, while it will produce gains, your body will not have been given the time to adapt to the gains, and they will largely be lost once use is discontinued. Of course, no matter how long a cycle is you are going to lose some gains; without the high influx of hormones, your body will not be able to maintain the progress. Even so, with proper cycle planning, a proper duration, adequate doses and a solid post cycle recovery plan you can protect a large portion of your gains. In any case, while 8 weeks of use is our minimal, most will find 12-16 weeks to be optimal for any testosterone cycle.